Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Corn Hole

I wanted to let everyone know about a new game to which I have been introduced: Cornhole! It is a cross between horeshoes and a bean-bag toss. It is all the rage here in Central Kentucky and Ohio. I didn't know if it was regional, or all over the place. One of the Beeson Pastors constructed a Cornhole game and set it up on our front lawn -- and we have a great time playing it. I was wondering if this is something everyone is already familiar with. If you would like to know more, or learn how to build a Cornhole game yourself you can go to www.playcornhole.org. When I went to the Florida-Kentucky game I saw three different groups playing cornhole. I thought I would share it with my friends and family across the nation and world.















This is me playing cornhole in front of the Beeson Apartments. You can see the crowds gathered to watch!

5 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, October 18, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter, watch your cornhole!

 
At 10:55 AM, October 19, 2005 , Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:58 AM, October 19, 2005 , Blogger Brian said...

See, this is the great thing about blogs. One day, it's an incredible experience visiting the birth place of Methodism and learning from some of the most effective evangelists in the world. The next day, it's Corn Hole.

 
At 1:17 PM, October 19, 2005 , Blogger Rob said...

I want everyone to know I recently sent my DS to see my blog -- so it is good that whoever "anonymous" is remains anonymous! That is unless they want to never serve in the Mobile District!

 
At 2:30 PM, October 24, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you thought central KY was only about basketball and horse racing! Have you tried Ale 8 yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Saraland United Methodist Church